Life is a string.
A child at birth comes out as alive.
It is out of the embryo, alive.
The embryo is from the zygote, alive
The zygote is the fusion of gametes alive.
Life is a string through the beads alive.
No break in life since its inception.
Soul has no entry at the time of birth.
Soul has no exit at the time of death.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a string. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Your true friend is in you, Ashwini Annigeri
- Towards someone, hasmukh amathalal
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #21, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #20, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #17, Ronjoy Brahma
- A History Of The World, Morgan Michaels
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #16, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #15, Ronjoy Brahma
- Divine stage, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)