Edward Kofi Louis
Life is incomlepte
Life is incomplete without you,
And things aren't always the same;
For, this is the story of my hometown and our land.
Of the power of my mind and the power of the waters,
Of the power of this love and the power of passions,
This is for you my children;
So, listen to your faher's advise.
Not all that glitters is gold,
And life is more incomplete without you;
For, Rome was not built in a day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is incomlepte by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston