Life Is Not Fair
Sticks and stones,
might hurt my bones.
But words can kill,
I wish you were gone,
gone all along.
With your heart,
black as coal.
Don't you see,
what you're doing to me.
Makes me feel,
But you don't care,
and it's not fair.
That I just feel like,
pulling my hair.
I know you think I'm a loser,
But I don't really care.
While you're out being the 'loser',
I'll be sitting back laughing in my chair.
But that's ok,
we all are equal.
And maybe one day,
you may write a sequel.
But one thing you need to know,
before I go.
Is that I'm still breathing air.
But it's ok,
if you do not win.
is never fair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Life Is Not Fair by Brittany 0.0 )
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher