LIFE IS REALLY SIMPLE!
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Again and again and again!
Ego is many Kings!
Again and again and again
Ego pops up and rings!
The bells in our head
No sense, No dread
Don't realize what lies ahead
Evil Ego plans all ready laid
Till it's too late, so very late!
People shrug and say, 'It's Fate.'
Fate is what? That's all man made
Life's Hard Knocks University
So, turn your Fate into Destiny
the daughter of Great Universe
So heed, do heed the coming verse
Let Go, Let's move
in tandem, flowing harmony
Uproot, pull out, remove
your Ego's traversity!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE IS REALLY SIMPLE! by Philo Yan )
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
- Soul's Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Images Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)