LIFE IS REALLY SIMPLE!
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Again and again and again!
Ego is many Kings!
Again and again and again
Ego pops up and rings!
The bells in our head
No sense, No dread
Don't realize what lies ahead
Evil Ego plans all ready laid
Till it's too late, so very late!
People shrug and say, 'It's Fate.'
Fate is what? That's all man made
Life's Hard Knocks University
So, turn your Fate into Destiny
the daughter of Great Universe
So heed, do heed the coming verse
Let Go, Let's move
in tandem, flowing harmony
Uproot, pull out, remove
your Ego's traversity!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE IS REALLY SIMPLE! by Philo Yan )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Not Divisive But Divine, Saiom Shriver
- Heart-Song of Mattie Stepanek*, Tushar Ray
- Singing Rain, Saiom Shriver
- Sometimes, Aslam Marikar
- The Confession, Aslam Marikar
- Resolutions, Gordon Ayisi
- Bird Protectors, Saiom Shriver
- the spoken, oskar hansen
- The may, Albert Basumatary
- where gloves meet skin, Mandolyn ...