Life is too short...
Life is too short for fun,
No matter how hard you try.
‘Don’t play ‘till the work is done
And it ends the day you die.
Life is too short for games.
There’s just no time to play.
You can’t go while the work remains
And your childhood is taken away.
Life is too short to live
It’s only enough for work
Happiness is something no one can give,
And life becomes berserk
Life is too short for love
But not too short for hate
Money is all we love.
Why do we think it’s so great?
Timothy Venard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is too short... by Timothy Venard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal