"It is that life itself, fully awake, fully active,
fully aware that it is alive. It is spiritual wonder."
Thomas Merton, New Seeds of Contemplation
Dark rain penetrates
tender leaves, swell spirits, sparks
dormant roots to life.
Like a god, Your star
ascends; with wonder and grace
shines Your mighty face!
Steven Federle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Itself by Steven Federle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thec Lanes Of Memory, Edgar Albert Guest
- Three Days in Flower, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Tell Me, I know you know, Sandra Feldman
- The Pup, Edgar Albert Guest
- Memory, Edgar Albert Guest
- It Couldn't Be Done, Edgar Albert Guest
- Christmas, 1918, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Prayer, 1918, Edgar Albert Guest
- Battle Of Belleau Wood, Edgar Albert Guest
- R.J., Eleanor Ross Taylor