Nuru Regardless Nyaku
Life, Love, Understanding
For all the wrong turns we have made while consuming oxygen, we need more than life to make it right, we need love; lots of it.
For all the love we have turned bitter, the hearts that we broke and the ones that broke us, we need more than love to make it right, we need understanding.
But I would say good luck to anyone who tries to separate these three; Life, love and understanding.
Our world today crumbles because we do not understand each other enough to love, so why should we care if the other person lives a full life or dies two seconds to fulfilling his dream?
To whosoever is reading this, if you cannot read it have someone read it to you; UNDERSTAND that I would LOVE you even in death but it would be much easier for me to show you when you are ALIVE and as long as you live, LIFE would be made easier if rather strapping bombs, wielding knives or shooting guns, we whisper into each other's ears; LIFE, LOVE, UNDERSTANDING...regardless...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life, Love, Understanding by Nuru Regardless Nyaku )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman