Nuru Regardless Nyaku
Life, Love, Understanding
For all the wrong turns we have made while consuming oxygen, we need more than life to make it right, we need love; lots of it.
For all the love we have turned bitter, the hearts that we broke and the ones that broke us, we need more than love to make it right, we need understanding.
But I would say good luck to anyone who tries to separate these three; Life, love and understanding.
Our world today crumbles because we do not understand each other enough to love, so why should we care if the other person lives a full life or dies two seconds to fulfilling his dream?
To whosoever is reading this, if you cannot read it have someone read it to you; UNDERSTAND that I would LOVE you even in death but it would be much easier for me to show you when you are ALIVE and as long as you live, LIFE would be made easier if rather strapping bombs, wielding knives or shooting guns, we whisper into each other's ears; LIFE, LOVE, UNDERSTANDING...regardless...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life, Love, Understanding by Nuru Regardless Nyaku )
- rotating, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- I Wait for Thee, Adam M. Snow
- With dignity, hasmukh amathalal
- Aurat, Bano Ali
- Change The Inevitable, Tony Adah
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.57, Mr. Nobody
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)