Dr John Celes
Let risks you take be worth the feat;
Let risks not risk your precious life;
Don’t risk your life on flimsy grounds;
The cost of life is more than all earth’s gold!
Let aims be some achievable;
Let dreams be some quite real;
Let ambitions be well within your reach;
Don’t waste your precious time o’er worthless things.
Let ken and health be twin life’s wealth;
Let health of soul be your goal, stealth.
copyright by dr john celes 10-09-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life’s Risks by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney