Monk E. Biz
Life's Waves, ~~~California Style~~~
When you created your dreams,
you California girl! !
You asked for waves and lots of swirl!
Well God speaks a different dialect
and when he heard 'waves',
he gave you some fun ones,
High waves, rough waves, tidal waves, radio waves, micro waves
and more, enough of them
to wipe out the shore!
But after they come and after they go
that is when,
and no sooner,
will you know
that waves you asked for and waves you got!
They built you strong, that's who we've got.
yeah baby, YOU!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Waves, ~~~California Style~~~ by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen