Mugano S. Paul
LIFE: Whence cometh thy purpose?
the purpose of life?
casting of lots?
cometh by chance?
a single simple
toil of obedience
to the Almighty
in the dungeon
in the den
in the cistern
in the oven
in thence cometh
in the purpose of life
courage my soul
guard my heart
in your Almighty Creator.
Mugano S. Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE: Whence cometh thy purpose? by Mugano S. Paul )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II