lifes, hairpin bend
life takes a bend,
a drastic turn,
together we stand
and in the cosmic
fire we burn!
to be like crystal
to be white as pearl,
years of labour made me
lost..........in big way and small.
great is my strength
and my patience, neverending.
the strength of my mind
is drawn from
the loving well of your heart.
i lose much and gain little
that little becomes the strength,
yet whole some,
and sometimes brittle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lifes, hairpin bend by ritty patnaik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal