lifes, hairpin bend
life takes a bend,
a drastic turn,
together we stand
and in the cosmic
fire we burn!
to be like crystal
to be white as pearl,
years of labour made me
lost..........in big way and small.
great is my strength
and my patience, neverending.
the strength of my mind
is drawn from
the loving well of your heart.
i lose much and gain little
that little becomes the strength,
yet whole some,
and sometimes brittle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lifes, hairpin bend by ritty patnaik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine