Lifes ups and downs
Life is full of surprises,
you were one of them.
Life is full of laughter,
you supplied plenty.
Life is full of love,
in which you gave me.
Life is full of heartbreak,
you gave me and I still have.
Life gets better,
when you find another.
The only thing life isn't gonna do,
is bring me back to you.
Hayden Walstrom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lifes ups and downs by Hayden Walstrom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay