Strong light that bakes the earth,
Soft light that makes long shadows,
New light makes the new tomorrow,
Light brightens the world,
Light is when everything's clear,
Light over comes evils at night,
Light is a heart that's open and free,
Light is a place where truth can be seen.
Light stays for the day,
Then slowly light turns into gray.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light by Tai Loz )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt