Light at The End
We have heard about it in the darkest of time.
We all look for in the fog of sorrow.
That light at the end of the tunnel.
That single flicker of hope that will us the way.
Yet is not that light at the end of the tunnel.
The one that we are always looking for and search for.
Is it not the reflection in the mirror of ones life.
the polished images of the future and past.
The ones that we open our eyes to see.
When the clock of time seem to be running out on us.
Is it our test of faith to keep climbing.
When we can not praise or course it, because we no not where it
Who created the light at the end of tunnel.
The one that we all hope and pray to see in our times needs
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light at The End by jackie compton )
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns