Light at The End
We have heard about it in the darkest of time.
We all look for in the fog of sorrow.
That light at the end of the tunnel.
That single flicker of hope that will us the way.
Yet is not that light at the end of the tunnel.
The one that we are always looking for and search for.
Is it not the reflection in the mirror of ones life.
the polished images of the future and past.
The ones that we open our eyes to see.
When the clock of time seem to be running out on us.
Is it our test of faith to keep climbing.
When we can not praise or course it, because we no not where it
Who created the light at the end of tunnel.
The one that we all hope and pray to see in our times needs
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light at The End by jackie compton )
- chaos of Christmas near, lee fones
- The earth is moving, gajanan mishra
- ONLY YOU JESUS ONLY YOU, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD! WATCHING, TESTING, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD'S TRUTH STANDING, Michael P. Johnson
- play on words, lee fones
- Can we ever love?, Nathaniel Bassey
- Nothing Good, Edwin Cordero
- This Prayer I Pray, Frank Avon
- Burden, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Digging, Seamus Heaney
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)