Light at The End
We have heard about it in the darkest of time.
We all look for in the fog of sorrow.
That light at the end of the tunnel.
That single flicker of hope that will us the way.
Yet is not that light at the end of the tunnel.
The one that we are always looking for and search for.
Is it not the reflection in the mirror of ones life.
the polished images of the future and past.
The ones that we open our eyes to see.
When the clock of time seem to be running out on us.
Is it our test of faith to keep climbing.
When we can not praise or course it, because we no not where it
Who created the light at the end of tunnel.
The one that we all hope and pray to see in our times needs
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light at The End by jackie compton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Jes' Wonderin'!, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tell Him Why, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Time For Brotherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Capital Punishment, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah