jackie compton Poems
- A Letter From Heaven Dear sweet innocent child of mine. I ...
- A Walk With Death One night while in a blissful sleep. I ...
- The Maraton Life is a Marathon. That you only get to enter ...
- Welcome To The City Of Poverty Welcome to the city limit of ...
- Why Hate America .There are so any reason to hate America. I...
- I Have A Dream Too I have a dream too. Yes you were right ...
- Old Man Sitting Under A Tree Old Man sitting under a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Even the river of denial will eventually run into the sea of reality.''Life
''Reality will always show you the right road, but it is up to you to go down it''Reality
''It is easy to lead weak people, with weak minds down the road to hell, just tell them it a tradition and they will follow freely''blindly following a traditions
Comments about jackie compton
A Letter From Heaven
Dear sweet innocent child of mine.
I am writing you this letter from heaven.
Just to let you know that Mother still loves you.
Don't worry about me for I am doing fine.
For it is I that is worried about you.
As I walk through the garden of eternal life.
I hear your silent prayers very clearly.
Mother knows that there will be times that you fill like giving up,
but don't you do it sweet child of mine.
For God has assured me that a long days journey is made shorter by
taking the first step toward him.
In the beginning, as in the end.
He will take...