Ms. Cheyenne DeVore
Light My Way
Darkness is all I've ever known,
before I met you.
Now I see light in every corner,
because of you.
Down an alley, we travel in light,
and before I travel alone in the dark.
Now you light my path from the past to the future unknown
before there was darkness and now there is light.
Ms. Cheyenne DeVore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light My Way by Ms. Cheyenne DeVore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam
- har khel khel liya, Yashvardhan Goel
- Broken, Kerri Foxx
- Take Time, Proud SugarBoe
- Persian cat upon the fence, lee fones
- Tragedy at Nightfall, Kerri Foxx