Ms. Cheyenne DeVore
Light My Way
Darkness is all I've ever known,
before I met you.
Now I see light in every corner,
because of you.
Down an alley, we travel in light,
and before I travel alone in the dark.
Now you light my path from the past to the future unknown
before there was darkness and now there is light.
Ms. Cheyenne DeVore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light My Way by Ms. Cheyenne DeVore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni
- Hirs ki rim jim, maqsood hasni
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez
- SHOULD IT NECESSARY?, maqsood hasni