when a mountain breaks,
the whole world shakes,
if ever will petal fall,
it will break like me.
when this land blast,
the whole world haste,
if ever will flower shake,
it will shake like me.
when a river flow squirt,
the whole world squirm,
if ever will a stream curse,
it will curse like me.
when the sun is on heaven top,
when the worse heat on the every door knocks,
the whole world get shock.
if ever will the butterfly burn,
it will burn like me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (like me by ashik jha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant