Linearity in my scaler model,
Who would challenge my theory sublime?
Would it be it be the philosopher,
the scientist or would it be time?
Kronos wins again,
Regression in space.
Not Physics or Math,
could the constant displace.
The constant overlooked by all the saga.
Is the beginning and the end - Alpha and Omega.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Linear Regression by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl
- Play trick, hasmukh amathalal
- condemned, Mandolyn Davidson
- Love In A LifeTime, Melissa Furey
- Haves and havenots, gajanan mishra
- if you love me, hold my hand, Mandolyn Davidson
- Desire, thy art killing!, Aftab Alam
- you, my impossible thing, Mandolyn Davidson