Lingo Banal 1
If I didn’t have something to write
I wouldn’t write a poem to say
I don’t have anything to write though
I might write a poem to say that
I wouldn’t write such a poem.
Lingo Banal 2 (an offal dectina refrain)
Giblets or ears
Of corn. The stringy
Bits get stuck in my teeth.
Ah….coffee would be nice. Sit
Next to me on the chintz settee
And we’ll dine on choc-o-late dipped mints.
Love………I shan’t nibble your giblets or ears.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lingo Banal by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey