lips close to mine
when magic takes over.
your lips close to mine
and i hope i never end's,
and for it will last for ever but during time.
kiss and kiss please one more time
when magic take over your
lips are close to mine
only this one last time.
joseph escamilla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lips close to mine by joseph escamilla )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow