List Of Love-features
Before placing your application
of love(you know, a matter of negotiation)
Don't say petty words of praise on my fame,
about my faded past and awkward name.
I don't have the glamor of a beauty queen,
or anyone, as you, took one as my twin,
(which you wrote in your last mail) ,
nor the lips as juicy as the orange cell.
Hundreds you passed, and more are waiting
(when you will start them rating)
eagerly to get your precious touch!
(This you told, with confidence very much!)
Give me the list of love-features
which attract you, my friend the most.
I'll erase them(if I have) being a ghost.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (List Of Love-features by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui