I AM THAT MOUSE
lying thus far has got me this far
now what bar has been lifted...
you seem to be looking at me
as if i wasn't gifted...
i'm talented at it & you can't combat it
so you make me out as wrong..
you love my lines & my verbal land mines
and you've always played along...
so don't act shocked or come at me cocked
and ready to shoot at will...
you've listened thus far and it got me this far
you must not recognize my skill...
I AM THAT MOUSE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listen Closely by I AM THAT MOUSE )
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)