I AM THAT MOUSE
lying thus far has got me this far
now what bar has been lifted...
you seem to be looking at me
as if i wasn't gifted...
i'm talented at it & you can't combat it
so you make me out as wrong..
you love my lines & my verbal land mines
and you've always played along...
so don't act shocked or come at me cocked
and ready to shoot at will...
you've listened thus far and it got me this far
you must not recognize my skill...
I AM THAT MOUSE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listen Closely by I AM THAT MOUSE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Until She Died, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winding The Clock, Edgar Albert Guest
- The One In Ten, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Workman's Dream, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Grate Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Somebody Else, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindly Neighbor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Service, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Call, Edgar Albert Guest