Marine L. Rot
LISTEN TO YOUR heART
Please, allow some time to LISTEN TO YOUR heART.
Allow yourself to dive into the present moment.
No worry. No Hurry.
Feel what is within you. Surrender to what is around you.
As within, so without.
Illustrated poem here: http: //www.marinerot.com/blog/#/listen-art-2
Marine L. Rot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (LISTEN TO YOUR heART by Marine L. Rot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Elephant - best creature, gajanan mishra
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer