Maria C. Costa
Listening to Voices of Peace
There are plenty of voices around
Resonating in our mind
Striking us in different ways.
Some have escaped from characters
Lively portrayed in books
Some are sweet lullabies
Making us forget cries
And they chant hymns of love, fraternity
Sustaining our life daily.
They impart to us deep feelings
Fraught with lofty thoughts, meanings.
We'll stay listening to those voices of peace
Nurturing our heart and soul
Also refreshing this flow in bliss!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listening to Voices of Peace by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall