My little man how big you've grown.
It's hard to believe years ago.
You couldn't even say my name.
“Didi” you called and smiled so bright.
Illuminating the hearts of those in sight.
And now your seven with so much ahead.
Dizzying highs, smiles, love, laughter.
Your footsteps patter across the floor.
Your charming smile that we adore.
Your parents are the best you will find.
And with them you will never be left behind.
My little cousin how big you are.
And little cousin, you will go far.
Dylan Attard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Cousin by Dylan Attard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols