Little Girl Of Rags
Little girl all dressed in rags,
I see your face, it's oh so sad.
Little girl with tears streaming down,
You can't obscure that stubborn frown.
Little girl who's all alone,
No place to sleep and call your home.
Little girl, a boy has come,
You're sure that he must be the one.
Little girl, a place to stay,
He gives a bed where you can lay.
Little girl whose eyes shine bright,
Tears of joy flow out tonight.
Little girl, the past is gone,
Now you hear a wedding song.
Little girl, on goes the ring,
The voice of your heart begins to sing.
Little girl you now have his heart,
And not even rags could tear you apart.♥
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Girl Of Rags by Jenna LeAnn )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez