Lawrence CH Hiun
Live as if this is all there is
Live your life with purpose,
Walk to the edge of universe.
Shout at the top of your voice,
Listen to the echo.
Listen hard, Listen carefully,
Listen your instinct and intuition.
Practise what you know,
Practise wellness and healthy lifestyle.
Play with abandon,
Laugh and smile always.
Identify your choices,
Identify your opportunities,
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn,
Continue to improve,
Continue to live happily ever after.
Enjoy your life now, not tomorrow.
Stay alert, stay awake,
Enjoy what you have now.
Appreciate your friends and relatives,
Do what you love.
Do what you please yourself.
Live a complete and satisfy life,
Live your life as there is no tomorrow.
Value your life,
Live as if this is all there is.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Live as if this is all there is by Lawrence CH Hiun )
- A Few Beautiful Poems for Whom, for What…, Hebert Logerie
- Flash trade, hasmukh amathalal
- I know no one besides my mother, gajanan mishra
- Her Front Door, Randy McClave
- Thankless animal, hasmukh amathalal
- Treat Me Right, Katherine Nordhaus
- A Call to the MinuteMen, Michael Stevens
- Romeos morning serenade climb, Mark Heathcote
- Screamers, Lev Brekhman
- Bitter lament, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Surfer, Judith Wright
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All Day It Has Rained, Alun Lewis
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)