Live, Love, Learn
Live your life, the way you should,
Love the life you have,
Learn from the mistakes you make.
Live your life on the path, that seems so hard to take,
Love your life now, for your furture's at stake,
learn to hold tight with all your might, to the one's you love,
for you never know when they'll be out of your sight.
Live your life, for heaven's sake,
love your life, come what may,
learn to accept the things you cannot change.
Live with the things you can,
Love your neighbor as yourself,
Learn to do your best, and God will do the rest.
Learn as the world turns.
Nora Eason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Live, Love, Learn by Nora Eason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock