Live With Agreements
Today, the hours will watch
the minutes play tic,
and the seconds play toc.
Today, patience will dance,
with good intention
to a song with end.
Today, morals will sit up straight,
center their reasons
to impress our thinking.
Today, depression will walk in public,
side step question.
Today, regret will plant reminders,
water adolescent fear,
Tonight, I will sleep with tic and toc,
let patience rest, and morals talk.
Tonight depression will be generous,
tomorrow, Ill ask for lenience.
Live with agreements.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Live With Agreements by Mathieu Hotte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA