long goodbye to literature pundit
In the memory of my lost fantasy, i was invoked. The raw definition of celebrity shaded my mind.
I quickly searched my pen from my pocket to pen down information.....
I succeeded in writing a five-page article, when i looked and saw Crimson embarrassed the scholars' eyes. Not knwowing that things have fallen apart in the literary pundit world.
Ah! Ooh! The author of things fall apart has fallen apart from the living world.
Adieu! Adieu! Adieu!
Thing fall apart and centre cannot longer hold, the literary pundit released unto us has fallen apart from us. Long goodbye prof, Chinua Achebe.
Richard Israel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (long goodbye to literature pundit by Richard Israel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. PENIS, Beryl Dov
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov