Long Live AL-Falafel Wa Al-Foul!
Everyone knows the pretty Flafel and Some might know about the pretty Foul (Boiled beans) anywhere and everywhere, These two pretty and cheap meals are Better than any foods presented to the poor Refugees by any relief agencies or any UN agency especially if a poor refugee pays From his pocket money and not waiting For these relief agencies to pay for, so it's difficult to wait for ever and ever to beg for some help from these relief agencies. Long live Al-Falafel and Al-Foul!
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Live AL-Falafel Wa Al-Foul! by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak