Long Live AL-Falafel Wa Al-Foul!
Everyone knows the pretty Flafel and Some might know about the pretty Foul (Boiled beans) anywhere and everywhere, These two pretty and cheap meals are Better than any foods presented to the poor Refugees by any relief agencies or any UN agency especially if a poor refugee pays From his pocket money and not waiting For these relief agencies to pay for, so it's difficult to wait for ever and ever to beg for some help from these relief agencies. Long live Al-Falafel and Al-Foul!
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Live AL-Falafel Wa Al-Foul! by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)