Look At All Those Monkeys!
Look at all those monkeys
Jumping in their cage.
Why don't they all go out to work
And earn a decent wage?
How can you say such silly things,
And you a son of mine?
Imagine monkeys travelling on
The Morden-Edgware line!
But what about the Pekinese!
They have an allocation.
'Don't travel during Peke hour',
It says on every station.
My Gosh, you're right, my clever boy,
I never thought of that!
And so they left the monkey house,
While an elephant raised his hat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look At All Those Monkeys! by Spike Milligan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt
- Inside Out, Diane Wakoski
- Blue Monday, Diane Wakoski
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery