Lord I Pray...
Lord tell me what’s hurting Your heart today;
and use me to fix it.
Reveal to me Your inner pain;
that grieves the Holy Spirit.
I know You are the Wonderful Counselor,
no one can counsel You;
but use my hands and feet dear Lord
to do the work for You.
Lord tell me what’s hurting Your heart,
You hear complaints from us all day.
I’m still dear Lord,
speak Your heart;
the things You have to say.
Heavenly Father what’s hurting Your heart today?
Let it hurt my heart the same;
and if it’s too heavy for me to bear;
let me sense only what I’m to change.
In Jesus name I pray this prayer;
now reveal to me Your pain,
anoint my life to magnify You
and bring glory to Your name.
Phyllis Strong's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lord I Pray... by Phyllis Strong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...