Lord I Pray...
Lord tell me what’s hurting Your heart today;
and use me to fix it.
Reveal to me Your inner pain;
that grieves the Holy Spirit.
I know You are the Wonderful Counselor,
no one can counsel You;
but use my hands and feet dear Lord
to do the work for You.
Lord tell me what’s hurting Your heart,
You hear complaints from us all day.
I’m still dear Lord,
speak Your heart;
the things You have to say.
Heavenly Father what’s hurting Your heart today?
Let it hurt my heart the same;
and if it’s too heavy for me to bear;
let me sense only what I’m to change.
In Jesus name I pray this prayer;
now reveal to me Your pain,
anoint my life to magnify You
and bring glory to Your name.
Phyllis Strong's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lord I Pray... by Phyllis Strong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi
- Train to Nowhere, Maverick Jones
- From Cradles To Huge Graves, Naveed Akram
- Feel in Hot Hrms, His Marvel on it., Akhtar Jawad
- Today I saw you, tallulah montegue
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida