Again the rain of failure pouring-
Its tears into my life
My heart only knows how much-
I am burnt by the flames of fate
Is there any place in this beautiful earth
For a loser like me to hide?
I don't know why does god always choose
My dreams to be chopped down? ?
If I am not suited to sip the sweetness of winning-
Then why did he give me this life?
I searched everywhere in my past years-
The meaning of my life, but I couldn't find it yet
I looked back to the roads I had travelled-
None of them have a flower of joy bloomed around
Every morning every night every bit of second-
This feel, feel of losing burning me alive
Why should I live like a clown who has-
Smile in her lips and tears in her heart!
I am tired of failing and my sobbing heart-
Can't bear the pain of losing again
My wilted dreams can't give birth to a new sprout
I know they can't open their eyes in the real world
Every time they were buried inside the four walls-
of my heart
Oh my God, I can't do this anymore..
Before the fate tear me apart take my life-
And set my soul free........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loser by Rain ... )
- Intoxication-An alcoholic reverie, RAJ VIKRAM
- It is really love, gajanan mishra
- Clearing Out the Closet: Five Poems Wri.., Lawrence Beck
- Rainy Day, Dorsey Baker
- I Am Free!, Anna Colb
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)