A king thats lost his kingdom,
A lord thats lost his land,
His men who lost their freedom,
Wiped the grime from his wicked hand.
This king who's lost his kingdom,
This lord who's lost his land,
Not the wives who stood beside them,
Can no one understand?
A lover that's lost her only,
An ocean that's gone dry,
Will always end up lonely,
Though what's lost is in the sky.
This lover that's lost her only,
This ocean that's gone dry,
With sadness their souls did agree,
And they won't find it hard to cry.
A moon that's lost her sun,
Is alone in the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing by Virgil Howard )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey