A king thats lost his kingdom,
A lord thats lost his land,
His men who lost their freedom,
Wiped the grime from his wicked hand.
This king who's lost his kingdom,
This lord who's lost his land,
Not the wives who stood beside them,
Can no one understand?
A lover that's lost her only,
An ocean that's gone dry,
Will always end up lonely,
Though what's lost is in the sky.
This lover that's lost her only,
This ocean that's gone dry,
With sadness their souls did agree,
And they won't find it hard to cry.
A moon that's lost her sun,
Is alone in the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing by Virgil Howard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost love, tallulah montegue
- A Love Letter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The day i decide to die, Bobby yadav
- Psychiarty, oluchukwu ifechukwu
- O Pakistani Girl!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Tender Attempt, oluchukwu ifechukwu
- When Will The World Change?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Battered Heart:, Sherry Painter
- आर'ज, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let god do what he wants to, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar