You left me with a kiss and a dream
A dream that is fading.
You lost me in your one word sentences
You lost me in your snapped answers
I’m lost in your reasons
I’m lost in your nonexistent hellos
You’ll lose me if I say goodbye.
You’ll lose me as I see that:
Others see the charm of my smile,
The blue in my eyes,
The feistiness of my answers
The strength in my convictions.
You’re losing as you show
You’ve forgotten what others find:
The spring in my step,
My fear sometimes.
The talent of my voice,
My strange habit of carrying notebooks.
The way my hips sway,
The way my hair smells.
As others try to get close.
As others show they are
Interested in me,
And what I have to say
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing Me by Samantha Myers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman