Losing you would feel like a blow to my wind pipe….I would be breathless.
I would be in bed all cold and alone….so restless.
Losing you would feel like a stab in the back….I would be paralyzed.
I would feel like a boxer getting K.O…..no longer can I rise.
Losing you would feel like a third degree burn….scarred for life.
I would feel like a brain damage patient….can no longer think right.
Losing you would destroy me like a hurricane….nothing would be left.
I would feel like a husband trying to save his marriage and giving it his best….but his best just isn’t enough.
Losing you wouldn’t just feel like getting stab by a knife….Losing you is like me losing my life.
Curtis Baskerville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Losing You' by Curtis Baskerville )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad