There once were times
That ive enjoyed
No more there are.
Gone, like the kids of Hameln did,
Abandoning their love.
The Pied Piper-drunken driver
Woke up with broken hands-
No memory remained of yesterday s events.
He takes his pills
He eats his meals
Unrealizing for a while, that just next to his door there lyes the body with no soul, of his beloved wife-in law.
And her s.
So after that I lost my will, desires and complaints.
No Master-junky could have helped,
With all his stuff for sale.
More love? Again? How can it be?
Love is aweary without sex
And its the same with it.
In Alamut s walls i find myself,
Unreachable for any feel,
But wait! There is one thing I feel
I feel Im dying, yet within.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loss by Nick Greyfox )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath