Loss of Life
Watching the dismal streets,
the rain splasing down,
Drip dropp Drip drop
The loss of life.
Watching friends play footie
The silence of the body in
which life would have left for another.
The silent solace.
Watching, the eyes red
tears extending their arms
down the eyes slowly.
The joy lost in despair.
Madness for life in turn
To bring it to a halt and
sort out the puzzled brain.
To clear the though of loss.
Life a motion of words and
phrases, not a meaning
to anything, no shock to big.
For loss of life is something. Strong.
The engine whirrs everyday
as time becoms a devil haunting
hoping the time is to pass
The loss of life
Haunting the memories.
Sadness disappears to sheer
Emotions withheld within the realms
of the mind and no emotions shown.
Except the blank expression of time
The loss of life changing
futures of everyone.
Delight long gone.
For a Loss of Life can be moving.
Or Even constricting only to squeeze
all life from the veins held in the body.
The loss of life...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loss of Life by Viraj Bhanshaly )
- mere aansu mere daman me simat jaaye, Mohammad Sahil Raza
- Rolling Thunder Of An Iron Horse, Juan Olivarez
- Chuckle, shinej K.P
- The night is ending away for the reputat.., clawdea benat
- Terrorism, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- My Dear Mom,, Dr John Celes
- Busy Life Bugged as Dybbuk Jigged jeez!, Harindhar Reddy
- Day of the Dead, Nassy Fesharaki
- Bow to God for the Life You Bestowed, yow!, Harindhar Reddy
- Please come agan, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)