I AM THE EXTREMELY LOST ONE!
Lost to kindness, lost to love,
Lost in the sky, tweet, like a new-born dove,
Lost in a place I don't know well,
Where are you now? There's no one to tell.
Lost here, all alone,
Lost apart from my mobile phone,
Lost in mind, lost in soul,
Its so hard, there’s just a hole.
Lost in the heart beats, two bye two,
Lost in some world, I really need you,
Lost in life, lost in though,
I need two use everything Miss T has taught!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lost by ganda 123 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< you do not fear i know, Abdul Wahab
- Delete nature, gajanan mishra
- She Forgot How to Cry, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- <<<, , , , , Revenge, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<< Love - a natur.., Abdul Wahab
- <<<< charm of life, Abdul Wahab
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني