I AM THE EXTREMELY LOST ONE!
Lost to kindness, lost to love,
Lost in the sky, tweet, like a new-born dove,
Lost in a place I don't know well,
Where are you now? There's no one to tell.
Lost here, all alone,
Lost apart from my mobile phone,
Lost in mind, lost in soul,
Its so hard, there’s just a hole.
Lost in the heart beats, two bye two,
Lost in some world, I really need you,
Lost in life, lost in though,
I need two use everything Miss T has taught!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lost by ganda 123 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker