Lost in the universe, thats more frightening than fear,
Lost in the Earth, where i feel as if nothing is near,
Lost as a person, Lost as man,
Needing to find myself, but i dont think i can.
Lost to all feeling, that is felt inside,
Lost to the sea, and its longing tide,
Lost to the people who really care,
All these people, never lost but always there.
Lost somewhere, all alone,
Lost with the world, and its pityful moan,
Lost in love, lost in hate,
Just waiting for a chance to lead me with fate.
Lost for words, that i should say,
Lost for thoughts, even when i pray,
Lost in mind, lost in hope,
Help me lord, i cannot cope.
By Koren Horvath [:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Koren Horvath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak