Lost in the universe, thats more frightening than fear,
Lost in the Earth, where i feel as if nothing is near,
Lost as a person, Lost as man,
Needing to find myself, but i dont think i can.
Lost to all feeling, that is felt inside,
Lost to the sea, and its longing tide,
Lost to the people who really care,
All these people, never lost but always there.
Lost somewhere, all alone,
Lost with the world, and its pityful moan,
Lost in love, lost in hate,
Just waiting for a chance to lead me with fate.
Lost for words, that i should say,
Lost for thoughts, even when i pray,
Lost in mind, lost in hope,
Help me lord, i cannot cope.
By Koren Horvath [:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Koren Horvath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon