I am not lost in a bad way,
Nor am I lost in a good way.
I am lost in your eyes,
And I am lost in my heart.
I am lost in my dreams of you,
And I am lost in my thoughts of you.
I am lost in a labyrinth of feelings.
I am not lost in confusion.
I am lost in love.
I am lost.
And I don't mind...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by October Freeman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak