Janine Alyssa Navarro
So precious, she canâ€™t be replaced
a beautiful sea-shell, she whispers
her best-kept secrets and tales
until youâ€™re lost in her lonely ballad.
Keeping her close, safe and warm
a thousand bells reverberate faintly
as she softly drifts off to slumber
hold her tight, before she floats away.
Her kiss, fragrant as a babyâ€™s breath
sweet as the strawberryâ€™s first wound
thereâ€™s no time left to react;
youâ€™re lost in her, lost in blissful danger.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Janine Alyssa Navarro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- incontinence, lee fones
- Soccer World Cup 2014, Zoila T. Flores
- your heart would have looked beautiful o.., Mandolyn Davidson
- you remain beneath the swing set, Mandolyn Davidson
- though foe, you friend me well, Mandolyn Davidson
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave