Not lost like a dog who ran away
Lost in a way where I don't know where to stay.
I wander in places I've seen before
But I can never seem to reach the doors.
My friends all go and leave
I've followed behind, that's wheat they believe.
Why don't they look back
A good person am I? Everything I lack.
Confused and lost
Back and forth my hearts been tossed.
I feel so closed in but the world is so large
In the small room, back and forth I charge.
Don't find me now, not at any cost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lost by Riley Parker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah