Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw
Lost In Each Other
I met you,
And you met me,
We met each other in each other.
How did we meet without knowing eachother
We knew ourselves, for oursleves and from ourselves.
Do we remember each ohter, who we are
And how we met for the first time
And why we met, And are meeting every time.
We don't know, why we meet every
Time, but evertime we meet each other,
We knew each other and to got lost in each other.
Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In Each Other by Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess