Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw
Lost In Each Other
I met you,
And you met me,
We met each other in each other.
How did we meet without knowing eachother
We knew ourselves, for oursleves and from ourselves.
Do we remember each ohter, who we are
And how we met for the first time
And why we met, And are meeting every time.
We don't know, why we meet every
Time, but evertime we meet each other,
We knew each other and to got lost in each other.
Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In Each Other by Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)