Where has my love gone?
Do her tears get latent in a sea?
Or she withers away?
Like a Robin flies away,
like a fragrance leaves pollen,
like a memory fades off
my love stays away.
She has been lost in the rally of stars,
a hallucination exist that she twinkles,
all the feeling I cherished for her
is now perished into cloud.
My love, oh my love, my scenic beauty!
Can you give me a little peace of heart?
Our solemn oath, not to be apart, went astray.
Clouds covered the smile of the moon
Earth is drenched in misery.
vidyut chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (LOST LOVE by vidyut chakraborty )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)