Where has my love gone?
Do her tears get latent in a sea?
Or she withers away?
Like a Robin flies away,
like a fragrance leaves pollen,
like a memory fades off
my love stays away.
She has been lost in the rally of stars,
a hallucination exist that she twinkles,
all the feeling I cherished for her
is now perished into cloud.
My love, oh my love, my scenic beauty!
Can you give me a little peace of heart?
Our solemn oath, not to be apart, went astray.
Clouds covered the smile of the moon
Earth is drenched in misery.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (LOST LOVE by vidyut chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde
- Groupie Grouplets Grouping, Richard Thripp
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman
- Lost In A Photograph, Kewayne Wadley
- Riff on Hope at the Dentiist, David McLansky
- tHiNgz B cLeAr er inside OpEn - LoST fRi.., sEaN nOrTh
- TO BE UNDERSTOOD SUBLIMITY, ROCHISH MON
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale