You say its my loss
Is it really my loss?
Is it my loss caused you walked?
My loss cuased you turned your back?
I thought I lost alot
I was hurt,
I felt betrayed,
I felt everything was gone.
I lost nothing though
You lost me,
You lost my friendship
You lost something that might have made you
You lost me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Me by Paul Price )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI