lost on the highway!
im lost on the highway,
i see the signs but i can not follow them!
thay sais make a left and go strate,
then when you come to the first exit go to keep going to the next right
and that will take you right to love!
but that isnt where my heart wants to go!
there isnt any red lights no pionts to stop and take a deep breath,
i want to take my time,
but no one will let me stop,
the speed limit never slows!
i just wont to take an exit to a slower road!
some times i get a flat and completly stop but then it gets fixed,
and im off again...
im lost on the highway!
Michelle Guza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lost on the highway! by Michelle Guza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak