You live there, i live here,
still we feel close and near.
we never meet, we never kiss,
still every second, each other we miss.
what we feel for each other,
can never be felt with any other.
for each other, we care night and day.
make wishes for each other, every time we pray.
we never saw each other, we never met,
still in each other's love we melt.
we know our differences very well
but couldn't control and in love we fell
to live together is never possible.
yet to live without each other is impossible..
Arfa Iris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE by Arfa Iris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola