I have a heart,
my heart it like a rose
a red, red rose
blooming and then withering
My heart is like chocolate.
sweet then bitter,
My heart is betrayed
I had a heart,
That was delicate like a new- born
My heart is now...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
love is to warm to describe. Though sometimes your heart may have to live in pain than love.
Comments about this poem (love by rukia lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. LONELINESS, Beryl Dov
- GRACIOUSNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Magnum Opus 10 words, Beryl Dov
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Fountains, Tom Squires
- Recognized goodness, gajanan mishra
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey